Sunday, August 01, 2004

LET'S PLAY SPOT THAT TALKING POINT ...a vote for Bush is a vote against yourself...

And the Republican't post-convention talking point is: Kerry doesn't want to talk about the last 20 years he spent in the Senate!!!!

People I heard say it with my own ears: Gingrich, Savage, Limbaugh, Zell "Treason" Miller, Matt Dowd (on the same program as Gingrich), and a couple other Bush operatives whose names escape me...

At least Kerry was in the Senate and not out failing in business and executing mentally retarded people...OUCH!!!And his resume as president is nothing to be proud of...POW!!!

A Man After My Own Heart

Old news but new news to me...Chris Wallace on Fox News brought up Edwards' addiction to diet soda...hey, I have that too!! He really is a man of the people...and used the best information available to himself and the world at the time, even though it may now be considered by some to be "junk science"...

No comments: